Monday, February 26, 2007

Honkers

I finally made it on to a flight out of Australia to get to Hong Kong.
I had the impression that Hong Kong was all about shopping so I was all keyed up to look for a bargin. But at 6:30 am there is not one shop open. So I guess my money is safe for the moment. Well until I get to London.
Anyway I am of to London now so I guess I will see you all later on then.
Moi
Dave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moi Davey! Finally you got the journey on and got yourself out of Australia heading to Finland,, hope London treats you well, see you in Helsinki City, mate!

Brownie said...

Yeah I hope to see you there ?

Anonymous said...

Yeh Sir!
If everything goes as planned before, we'll be meeting in Helsinki City in 3.3. early in the morning local time,, Sadly the -15c and so on has turned to a bit warmer but yeah you will see some serious snow time too!