So whats the go with this blog? Well the answer to that question is I have no idea. I just thought why dont I start another blog for when I go to finland. So here it is. Did you know that I have just left the dev n dave road trip http://devndave.blogspot.com/ to do this crazy adventure into the land of the dudeson. It should be good but I am sure my Aussie dollars wont go too far in Finland. Damn Euros but I guess it will be better than Brittish Pounds.
So the news is I want to go there and my friend over there Matti doesnt mind me being there so thats good news. I had to sell my double bass to get the cash to get over there. But now all I have to do is to book the flights and spend loads more money and I should be over there.
I will keep everyone up to date on what I am planning to do.
So a huge Moi! for the moment.
This will be so cool.
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment