Saturday, March 24, 2007

Oulu

Hello all. I have made it up to Oulu. It is a very very very nice place and the people I am staying with are just so nice. This morning I was seen doing just under 110 kph on the frozen ocean on a snow mobile. Very strange feeling and very cold feeling. And we also spoke to some guys ice fishing. They love that stuff. This place just keeps get better.
And Thea there are pictures and videos to come. Be patient.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!!

how is it all? im talking to you on google hahahahaha

bye bye

Anonymous said...

Big deal, so you slid around the ice on a bike with no wheels... Tell us something interesting. Show us some pics of beautiful women... or pics of you in compromising positions...

What the hell do you do with your time there anyway? Sit around on the ice until your butt goes blue?

On ya Mr Freeze - you're not sending me to the cooler...

It's time to come home, get a hair cut and a real job.

Love Macca & Dave.

Brownie said...

Screw you hippies I going to Sweden
Have you ever seen an ugly Swede ?