Saturday, March 3, 2007

Snow and Volvos

I havent had much time to write anything but I really dont mind. Anyway I have been around London a fair bit and I have caught a few Double Decker Buses and have even been held up at an airport waiting for a delayed flight. So here I am typing in the crazy land called Finland. The people here are so nice but I have to say I havent seen so many volvos before in my life. I flew in around 1 am local time on Friday night Saturday morning and it was like being in another world. I have never seen much snow before in my life and it was like I was in a dream.
Anyway there are so many things to do here and once again not much time to do them in. I will do what I can to keep everyone informed.
Moi!
Dave.

No comments: