Hey I forgot to tell everyone whats been going on. Well since my last posting in the very expensive town of Oslo I decided to get the hell out of there. So I jumped on the train and did the whole three countries in one day. Yep I left Oslo and headed down to Gothenburg then jumped another train to Copenhagen.
So now I was in Copenhagen and I have to say it is a nice place but the cost of being there is comparable to being in London. I also have a knack of meeting people on this global road trip and just about every where I have been I manage to meet some one from France. Well denmark didnt let me down I hung out with a super cool French man called Lauernt (kind of sounds French) and then I met another pommy.
Anyway whilst I was in Denmark I found that my cash flow was now a dribble. So back to Sweden I headed to gather my thoughts. The time had come to make the long trip home. So yet another train From Stockholm to Malmo. Then a night train from Malmo to Berlin. That train was pretty freaky it actually went on a ferry accross to Germany. Then I had the option of stay in Berlin for a few days but I thought I may as well get home. So I was off on another Train through Germany. This time from Berlin to Hanover to Frankfurt.
I finally made it all the way to Frankfurt but I forgot to make a call to tell the air line I was going to be on the flight. I wasnt supossed to get on the flight but the Aussie charm kicked in and they let me on.
So then I landed in down town Melbourne and headed down to Franga town.
So after all of that travel who would want to go anywhere else. Well 3 weeks later I was in Perth and I am typing this message in Adelaiade where I have come to visit my crazy nieces.
So in a couple of days I should be back in the air heading back to Melbourne again. But for how long.......
I have had the offer of a trip over to America and someone has offered to pay the airfare so where will the next posting be from?
Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude you are a rolling stone, wherever you lay your head is home hu?
It's summer here in Finland and L.A sounds pretty nice too,, who would really have though of seeing you go to America in the spring when you were planning your trip to the great unknown called scandinavia. Well let's go on with it shall we, the voyage is on.
let the good times keep on rollin hey Matti.
Rock n Roll
Rock n Roll Indeed!
Post a Comment