Yep the title says it all. It really is about bloody time to get back to the worlds largest freezer and see what surprises can and will happen this time.
So I can hear you asking whats all this about and why has it taken so long to get back there.
Well Ladies and Gentlemen its all about cash. In very late Feb 2008 I got a job and worked my butt off 6 days a week to save as much money as I could to get back to the part of the world I fell in love with so on Tuesday 16th of December I head back to the little country known as Finland to resume the trip I never wanted to end.
So stay tuned for more updates and hopefully some more crazy adventures on the top side of the Arctic Circle.
Dave
Listen to some crazy people play some crazy tunes while you wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment